coronacircus

 There is a blog that I'm reading that I find to be absolutely brilliant and I would like to recommend it to anyone interested in a viewpoint on the whole corona-scam with a lot of depth and a lot of thought-provoking ideas. 


www.coronacircus.com


In regards to the plandemic, I don't wish to add my voice to the already chaotic scene. The people who have eyes to see and ears to hear are perfectly capable of seeing through the show without any additional guidance at this point. The ones who still need some convincing of the unreality of it all will in time, I'm sure, also begin to see things in a new light, as the situation evolves. 


In my understanding everyone will have a chance to "look truth in the eye" and then make their choice. Nobody will at the end of all of this be able to say "but I didn't know".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rant about addiction

Article that I wrote for a content site but it's too theoretical for them so I just post it here.

Tarot Journal Entry